Want to play Quake on your SNES Classic Mini? Follow our easy guide to find out how! Now enjoy the classic 1996 first-person shooter on your mini console.
This tutorial is the same and works for both the SNES Classic Mini and NES Classic Mini.
How-to Play Quake on Your SNES Classic
(If you have already installed hakchi2 to your console, skip to step #5.)
1. Download hakchi2 CE (hakchi2_CE_#.#.#.zip) and extract it to your computer.
2. Run hakchi.exe.
3. Go to Kernel > Install / Repair and hit Yes.
4. Now follow the steps on the screen - connect your console to your computer, hold down the reset button and turn it on, and then release the reset button after a few seconds. You will also need to Install driver if this is your first time.
5. Go to Modules > Hakchi Mod store.
6. Go to the Games tab, select Hakchi Quake, and hit Download Game.
7. Exit Hakchi Mod store. Now export the game to your USB drive if you are using the USB-Host mod, otherwise hit Synchronize selected games with NES/SNES mini.
You will now be able to play Quake on your SNES Classic!
Credits: /u/Swingflip of reddit