Learn how to change the language on the Super Famicom Mini (the Japan's version of the SNES Classic Mini) from Japanese to English.
How-to Change the Language on the Super Famicom Mini to English
If you have already installed hakchi2 to your console, skip to step #5.
1. Download hakchi2 CE (hakchi2_CE_#.#.#.zip) and extract it to your computer.
2. Run hakchi.exe.
3. Go to Kernel > Install / Repair and hit Yes.
4. Now follow the steps on the screen - connect your console to your computer, hold down the reset button and turn it on, and then release the reset button after a few seconds. You will also need to Install driver if this is your first time.
5. Download the english mod and put the file into the user_mods folder inside the hakchi2 folder.
6. Go to Modules > Install extra modules.
7. Select sfc_eng_menu_hack-0.4 and hit OK.
It will begin to install the module. Your Super Famicom Mini will now be in English.