You can now play DOOM on your SNES Classic Mini! Follow our tutorial to download and install DOOM to your console. It runs well too.
How-to Play DOOM on Your SNES Classic
(If you have already installed hakchi2 to your console, skip to step #5.)
1. Download hakchi2 CE (hakchi2_CE_#.#.#.zip) and extract it to your computer.
2. Run hakchi.exe.
3. Go to Kernel > Install / Repair and hit Yes.
4. Now follow the steps on the screen - connect your console to your computer, hold down the reset button and turn it on, and then release the reset button after a few seconds. You will also need to Install driver if this is your first time.
5. Go to Modules > Hakchi Mod store.
6. Go to the Games tab, select Hakchi Doom, and hit Download Game. (Note: There are two versions, one with the official soundtrack and one without. If you are using the USB-Host mod then download the OST version otherwise download the other one)
7. Exit Hakchi Mod store. Now export the game to your USB drive if you are using the USB-Host mod, otherwise hit Synchronize selected games with NES/SNES mini.
Enjoy DOOM on your SNES Classic!
Credits: /u/Swingflip of reddit