This tutorial will show you how the change the main menu background music on the SNES Classic. You will be able to add your own custom music to the main menu using the music_hack mod in hakchi2.
How-to Change the Menu Music on the SNES Classic
1. Open the hakchi2 folder and go to user_mods > music_hack.hmod
2. Replace the "music.wav" file with your own music file named "music.wav". The music file must be a .wav file in PCM format or it will not work. (aj_hix36 from Reddit created a perfect loop of Wii Shop Music that you can download here.)
3. Run hakchi2, and go to Modules > Install extra modules.
4. Enable music_hack and hit OK.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen and the custom menu music will be added after the process is complete.
How-to Change Back to Original Music
1. Run hakchi2, and go to Modules > Uninstall extra modules.
2. Select music_hack and hit OK.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen and hakchi2 will do the rest.
If you have any questions, please leave it in the comments below.